Monday, November 08, 2010
Posted by
BellaLovesPink
at
9:30 AM
Snipit o' info:
Nothing much
Not too much going on lately. It was a quiet week of packing away the Halloween decorations and costumes, caking and time with friends & family.
This coming weekend will be packed with more cake and birthday parties. I'm already exhausted at the thought.
Happy Monday!
![]() |
| Avery's 1st school picture |
![]() |
| Hi Avery. |
![]() |
| Hi Panda. |
I was also finally able to go see the newest member of the FLEM clan (Foisy, Lech, Evans, & Magee families). Super cute and sweet, baby Hayden. He was born October 11 and is just a wee little thing. Congrats again to Jenn & Erik!
![]() |
| Baby Hayden |
![]() |
| I'd forgotten how little babies are, considering my baby weighs almost 50lbs. |
![]() |
| And how they're just cute enough to eat. |
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






