Monday, December 13, 2010
Thankfully, when it's been time for Avery to pow-wow with Santa about what she wants for Christmas, we've managed to avoid the mall. For the past two years, we've gone to Intel's holiday function and this year, we were able to go to my holiday party at ASU, which had good food, karaoke, face paint, cookie decorating, balloons and coloring books.
She was anxiously waiting for Santa to arrive once we told her the special chair in front of the tree was for him. "Is he coming from his workshop?" she asked. "Yup, just to come to this party," I replied. She then happily jumped on his lap to tell him she wanted a purple skateboard (what?!) and sat for what turned out to be an awesome picture!
At one point in the evening, while waiting in line to get her face painted, she yells over to her dad (we were seated at a table but within earshot), "Dad, I'm having so much fun!".
![]() |
| A picture of the picture since I couldn't remove the photo from the matte w/out damaging it. |
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

