Monday, December 06, 2010
We took our annual family photos yesterday and I'm really excited to see how they turn out!
They should be interesting nonetheless. I had props and bribes and everything imagineable, but I also had a VERY cranky and fussy 4-year old. I thought buying her a new dress and shoes would help get her pepped, which worked for a while, but she just wasn't her normal agreeable self. She was with an overnight sitter the night before, so I'm not sure what time she went to bed, but considering she also did not have a nap, the day in general was hard. On days like that, it's a sure bet that I had her butt in bed an hour earlier than usual.
The dress thing posed the only real challenge of the day. She wears them quite a bit during the summer, where it's never really been an issue, but yesterday, let's just say Avery was not very lady-like when she sat. I'm sure you get the picture.
Either way, it was a beautiful and warm December day in Arizona.
A few pics before going to meet the photographer.
A few pics before going to meet the photographer.
1 Comment:
-
- Grandma said...
December 6, 2010 at 6:23 PMLoved the photo of Ms. Cranky pants!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
