CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Guest Writer: Bock Bock

Recently, we welcomed another new addition to our family. A chicken we've named Bock Bock. We call him Bock Bock because, well, as it may be said that chicken's cluck, when imitating them, it's more "bock bock bockaaaaaaawk" than "cluck-cluck-cluck." So, that's what we call him; it seems much more appropriate. Any-hoo, we brought him with us on our trip to Arizona and we have many pictures of him with the family.
Hi All,

I'm Bock Bock. Thought i'd peck a message on the computer since anything wing-written just looks like, well, chicken scratch. We had a great trip to Arizona. It was very warm compared to Frisco, but not so warm that you could fry my sister's egg.

Avery and I had a lot of fun. She did great on the plane, both their and back and for the first time with regularity, did she take the binky. It's her new friend. Her folks hope she doesn't get addicted.

She and I took a lot of pictures. I took some too, though I had a little trouble with the camera some times. My chicken fingers, though tasty, are good for nothing.


I'm Bock Bock.
At the computer.
Unsure of who's behind the camera.

She sure is cute and chubby.

Chickens were not meant to handle a camera.

Truly enjoying the binky on the way there.

Bored at the restaurant.

I enjoyed it though.

Sshhhh, she's sleeping.

But we'll take a picture anyway.


Watching tv with Jimbo.
Self-portrait with Doreen.
Getting ready to go home.
I pecked her. She didn't like it.

QT with dad.
A little chicken-play on the plane.

3 Comments:

  1. Desi said...
    Hey Doreen, you are in a need of a project!
    He he, love the chicken.
    Anonymous said...
    Love the JCCSF bball shirt making an appearance! Miss ya! Avery is ADORBALE!
    DMB said...
    I love Bock Bock!! He sure has a way with the camera--and with little Avery! :)

    On a semi-related note, my sister and I used to call the Cadbury eggs around Easter time "bock bock eggs" since the commercial had the bunny saying, "bock bock bock bock bock bock BOOOOOOCK!" To this day, they're still bock bock eggs, and I have to be careful who I say that around or else I look silly.

    D

Post a Comment