CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

It's My Half Birthday!

Avery is 6 months old!!
We had our 6mo well-baby visit and surprisingly, this round of shots went better than the rest. Unfortunatly, that evening, we thinks they triggered our baby girl's first cold. We opted to get her a flu shot, which may be the cause of the hack cough, large quantities of snot and restless nights. My perfect sleeper is less than perfect as of late.
Also, we went to Denver to celebrate her half birthday by having professional photos in a big poofy dress. Not sure if you've noticed, but you've never seen Avery in any pictures wearing a dress because she never has. So this was a BIG day all around. Needless to say, we had to reschedule because she had a meltdown, which included the aforementioned hack and snot.
At six months, Avery is measuring at 26.25 inches (50th percentile) and 14 lbs 10 oz (25th percentile). She's wee but she's a chub to us.

Cheers!

Hangin' out

What cupcake?


Oh, THAT cupcake!

Yeah, it's really not all that interesting.

I'm so enthuised.


Look at my teeth!

Yo, me T-Bone...I eat baby.

Ack!

well looky here! It's an Avery baby! My favorite.


Blech, your shirt is like chewing on the wrapper stuck to a piece of gum.



What?! Do I AMUSE you?

Yeah, I've got small arms...so what?


Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment