CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

My Kid Is A STAR!

She's not crawling yet, but she is amazing! And she commands every room she's in, thus I think she's fit for celebrity status. Of course, biased mama-talk here.
So, this weekend, our little family traveled to Douglas, Wyoming with Jimmy's dad, Jim and his fiance, Rita, to visit with Jimmy's Uncle Dean and Aunt Rita. Nothing quite like a road trip with a squirrely and active 8-month old (almost). The ride there was fine, she was happy, she played and she slept. But the ride back...argh. 'Nuff said.

The weather was absolutely beautiful this weekend, so it was nice to put Avery in clothes without the required long sleeves. I think, and hope, that the we've finally turned the corner with the weather and will see more sunshine than snow. Though, evidently, it's not unheard of to get a snow showers well into June. Boh!

With an eager Grandpa and plenty of other family to watch the Munch, Jimmy and I were finally able to get some time alone. And our adult quality time included 9 holes of golf. Oh, how I missed it so! Sure, I'm a complete hack with my irons, but I can still stroke my driver straight down the fairway. It was so much fun!



My happy girl!

A father/daughter moment


She smiles for everyone!

Jim & Rita


A mother/daughter moment

Whatchu say?

Grandpa trying to show her the ropes of crawling

Our sweet baby


Finally, a family photo!




Thanks Rita for all your amazing photos!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oh, those teeth, those eyes, that smile! You need to get that kid a baby modeling agent!
    Too cute!
    Luv,
    Heather
    DMB said...
    AWWWWW...I love the family photo!!!! :) Glad you and Jimmy were able to get out on your own for a bit.

    D

Post a Comment