Wednesday, April 25, 2007
So, last night, I performed a test. I thought, "what would Avery do if I put her on her hands and knees?" She knows how to get her knees under her, but she just doesn't do it, so I thought I'd help a little. A little encouragement is good, right?
Well, I think I dumbfounded her for a minute, because she didn't know what to do with herself. She did not start crawling, but she definitely started rocking back and forth. It was very cute. However, she slowly let her arms slide out from under her and she laid on her belly. You know what happened next.
Well, I think I dumbfounded her for a minute, because she didn't know what to do with herself. She did not start crawling, but she definitely started rocking back and forth. It was very cute. However, she slowly let her arms slide out from under her and she laid on her belly. You know what happened next.
2 Comments:
-
- Heather said...
April 25, 2007 at 9:54 PMRocking on hands and knees is a major developmental milestone!! Way to go Baby Girl!!- Anonymous said...
April 26, 2007 at 6:51 PMI love how you captured the perfect dribble moment in the first pic... Must be a sign she's workin' hard at it. Cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
