CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Any Day Now

Jimmy and I are convinced, that before the end of the week, our darling daughter will be walking! She's a pro at crawling, standing and cruising the furniture. She can stand on her own, squat and stand back up, without touching anything; but more often then not, she'll realize she's standing, not know what to do, let out a helpless wimper, then plop to the ground.

The exersaucer we have for her converts into a walker and now that she's steadier on her feet, she's flying around the house like a lady with a wayward shopping cart. She loves it and it's absolutely adorable.


Hey everybody...come see what I can do!

Hello over there! What's that you've got? A walker?

Ready to get movin' .


In a full trot (observe how lightening-fast her feet are!)...

...about to collide with the vacuum.

Headed the other way...

...and maneuvering the walker like a pro.

Winding down with mommy!

Sleeping beauty. Completely zonked on the short drive from our house to US Airways Arena for the WNBA game we went to yesterday.

So thirsty.

Completely parched.

Thirst quenched.

1 Comment:

  1. DMB said...
    I cannot believe Avery is almost walking! I can't believe she's almost a year old! Where does the time go?

    D

Post a Comment