Monday, August 27, 2007
Well, it hasn't happened YET! We're still anxiously awaiting Avery to start sprinting through the living room and rug-burning herself on the floor in her excitement. However, all we've managed so far is the rug-burning part with the push walker. She's still hesitant to take that first step, but she's becoming more comfortable with the freestanding.
Our baby genius is actually starting to understand what we're saying too. The "Where's the button?" trick is automatic. You say "bye-bye" and she starts waving. "Yay" and you get clapping. You say "no-no-no" to her, she repeats it and wags her finger at you (a trick she learned at daycare). And yet, we get no mommy or daddy yet. *sigh* We're still patiently waiting.
She's sprouted ANOTHER tooth. Lower left. Which means we're up to seven teeth and returning to restless nights, of wakening teething pain. By the way, having the new king-sized bed doesn't mean we're sleeping a lot more spaciously, at least not when she's in it. This kid commands the bed. Not to mention the bit of RLS she has too, ugh.
I can't get enough of her. I want to eat her. Starting with her juicy little feet. Have I previously mentioned that I'm obsessed with her feet. Love 'em.
Ciao for now!

It's soOOo funny!

Where'd it go?
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want to eat it too!


Or try to.
Playing in the pool with my buddy Elijah!
