CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 06, 2007

Date Night

For only the second time since Avery was born, Jimmy and I were able to spend an evening out alone together.
The first time, we went to a late movie while Jimmy's dad was in town. This time, we had dinner AND a movie. Our daycare lady's sister, Candice, offered to sit with all of the kids that "Sarah" normally watched, for an evening. And now that Avery's on a regular schedule and no longer nursing, we leapt at the chance.
It was strange dining out at a restaurant without having to request a high chair. But it was great! And to see a late movie and know that Avery's in good hands was wonderful. The Bourne Ultimatum and movie snacks were well worth it!! Can't wait until the next one!




The other woman in our bed


She's a bed hog and kicker


And she drools all over my nice decorative pillows.

Having fun at Buca di Beppo.
See my front tooth?


Up close

Looking cute in my pig tails



Oooh, the tv, I think I'll go play with that.


No mom, I won't push any buttons...


...while you're looking.


Enjoying tissue paper and looking so innocent.

1 Comment:

  1. DMB said...
    Glad you all got a chance to get out and spend some grown-up time together without Avery. Hopefully it can be more of a semi-regular thing than it's been in the past.

    Love her innocent-eyes pic at the end! This girl cracks me up!

    D

Post a Comment