Monday, June 09, 2008
It feels like forever since I've blogged, and I have to be honest, since our home computer died, I haven't really been motivated. I know I blog mostly from work, but when I know I'm going to be out of town, I like to set them up beforehand from home (thanks to Blogger's new feature).
For at least 8 days in May, I was travelling. Both for work and for fun. The first was a trip to Boston in mid-May. I have to confess, I really didn't make good use of my time there to get out and see stuff. I was actually pretty pathetic in that regard and hardly left my room. I have no excuse.
My second trip was for the annual 'Girl's Weekend' get-together. This year, my girlfriends and I went on a 3-day cruise to Meh-hee-co. Good times...good times! A lot of the usual stuff, lots of laughter, lots of tanning and lots of dancing with fruity drinks and gambling thrown in for good measure.
But while I was away, daddy was in charge of taking pics for the weekly blog roundup of our funny little girl. He did good. These pics are in no particular order and include pics from times I was in town.
Fascinated.
My booooon!
20 months old and the kid already has a mug shot.
Yep, she's learned how to undress herself.
The diaper came off too. Yes, there was chasing going on to try and get the diaper back on.
Our little ham-bone.
What'd I do?

Much better hair attempt.

Just Daddy & Me

The kid LOVES dogs (from Memorial day weekend)

The dog liked Avery too.

The dog started not to love it after a while. Not sure what's up with the glove.

Helping daddy push the cart...

...in her super girl kind of way.

She pushes well, but the steering needs some work.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
