CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Push Ups

Avery was observing daddy doing pushups, and thought she'd give it a go.

My little wierdo who also likes to dress herself. Mommy either needs to school her on color coordination or start buying her garanimals.

5 Comments:

  1. DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...
    I love the backwards yoga-like crawl! Too cute!

    I can't believe she'll be 2 before you know it!

    D
    Kara said...
    I mostly love that it sounds like she's wearing a retainer - then you tell her to take out her binky!
    Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...
    oh my gosh.. my side hurts from laughing soo hard!!!!
    Julie C said...
    Just consider Avery ahead of her time... Sarah Jessica Parker (aka Carrie Bradshaw) made it uber-trendy to stay away from 'matchy-matchy,' and your little one hasn't even seen her first episode of Sex in the City, I'm guessing. ;-)
    Grandma said...
    Love the pushups - Avery style. She's adorable. Love, grandma

Post a Comment