Monday, November 22, 2010
Not too much to report lately. Avery's been battling a cold and now a sinus infection. She has the most awful cough which seems worse at night when she's trying to sleep. She's a trooper though and doesn't complain much. And she's a master at blowing her nose. Well, not actually by herself, but she's got the pushing air through her nose thing down.
Thanksgiving will be quiet family affair again this year. And I'm going to make my 1st real pie. Since we all know I don't really eat pie (especially those w/ cooked fruit), I'm opting to make pumpkin. Crust and all and homemade whip cream to boot. Avery and I are going to make Thanksgiving cookies and centerpieces and try to stay warm in our mid-60 degree winter weather. I heart AZ.
And I'm still in awe of those folks who put their Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving. Really...REALLY?!
Hope everyone has a great week!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
